Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of elanbrio.com without revealing any personal information. However, elanbrio.com needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive elanbrio.com newsletter, or use certain elanbrio.com services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. elanbrio.com will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Informatio
- elanbrio.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. elanbrio.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, elanbrio.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- elanbrio.com also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and elanbrio.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage
Information, Sharing and Disclosure
- elanbrio.com may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of elanbrio.com to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- elanbrio.com may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of elanbrio.com;
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
User ID Tracking
- elanbrio.com uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics uses a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
- On Behalf of elanbrio.com, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access elanbrio.com. elanbrio.com tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
- elanbrio.com will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (e.g. IP address).
- To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
- elanbrio.com has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- elanbrio.com along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to elanbrio.com. If you have provided personal information to elanbrio.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify elanbrio.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your elanbrio.com Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, elanbrio.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, elanbrio.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
elanbrio.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of elanbrio.com websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.